Friday 6 January 2012

still not ready?

have you ever felt like you're not ready for something?
not ready for this one big change?
the one that could make everything way easier, but if it fails everything will be ruined?
i'm even afraid of thinking seriously about this change, i'm just so damn frightend of it.
i got nearly half a year, the next half year.
i'm going to travel a lot so i can decide whether i really want to live abroad, let all my family and friends behind me and start a new life after my graduation or to stay here.
i'm not quite sure, once everything seemed so easy and now it's so hard to believe there will be such good times like the ones i had last summer.
thanks a lot guys. i love all of you, you're

awesome and amazing

this photo had been taken at my boyfriends graduation dinner/party

it's weird, everyone of them is living his own life now, just not me

(from left to right:) Joni (he's studing something about machines, i didn't quite get it), Chris (my bofriend, becomes a maths and physics teacher), Tom (working at different places), Mo (geography and german (?) teacher), Frank (he's getting a military education at the moment)

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo. So unique and looks like some mysterious photo.

    I like your unique blog. Definitely following you.
    Come visit mine sometimes

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  2. vielleicht hast du ja lust mal vorbeizuschauen??

    selin-esterkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete