Wednesday 14 December 2011

sudden frustration of expectation

it is really frustrating. i'm trying to do my english homework, but it seems like non of all the abundance of comic devices my english teacher gave to me exist at all. exept from the sudden frustation of expectation, this seems the only real thing in my life at the moment.

this is also the reason why i'm starting to write this blog. i do not want to spead my worries all over the world, i would just like to discuss them with peoples having the same problem.

this blog will be about the frustation of expectation, the only lesson school's teaching me about i suppose, about my most important aim at the moment: getting rid of weight (not losing weight, because 'to lose' means you want to get it back one day, which is not my intention), about love and mostly about the problems that comes with it and, of course, about fashion and impression you get by living in this mad world.


And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it’s a very very
Mad world

No comments:

Post a Comment